Advanced companies always maintain the quality of their products and performance. To produce various types of valves and pumps for palm oil mills Ingersoll Rand products from the distributor PT Victorindo are undoubtedly of authenticity and quality. The main products we supply are palm oil mill equipment and parts. R UTN L, movitec, and so on.
The UTN L CDR (Centrifugal Pump End Suction) pump is a single stage horizontal setrifugal pump equipped with conventional mechanical seals. This type of pump is connected to the motor through a clutch with spacer (pull out execution). The outside of this pump has a thermoplastic coating such as PP, PVDF, or PVA, printed directly on a cast iron mold (ILS Integrated Lining System) so that it provides a firm grip even under vacuum conditions. This lining technology combines optimal mechanical resistance of metal casings with high corrosion resistance from plastic materials that come in contact with liquids.
Pump type CDN UTN L has a resistance up to temperatures of 120oC and pressures up to 16 bar. This pump can also be installed various types of mechanical seals, single, double and cartridge. In addition to the common seals, there are special offers. With these features, this pump makes it resistant from high-tech turbid liquids that have difficult and crucial tasks, such as corrosive, toxic, odorous, radioactive, sterile, and flammable liquids. Therefore this pump because it is made of quality material and seal that is very calculated. Busing is available in the form of pure ceramics, SiC, and graphite, so solutions are offered for all possible application problems. Power transmission by providing a magnetic clutch that is likely to occur leakage performance is very minimal. This pump is very supportive in processing palm oil.
The elegant and modern design makes the UTR CDR L product from Ingesroll Rand has characteristics and quality. Elegant and modern models and efficiently designed make this tool much needed and sought after by world companies. UCN-L products have the following specifications:
- UTN-L pumps are Hi-Tech single stage, horizontal centrifugal pumps with magnetic driver coupling. They are connected to the motor through a coupling with spacers (back pull out
- execution) and are mounted on a base-plate complying with international standards DIN 24256 and ISO 2858.
- The pump casing features a thermoplastic internal layer in PP, PVDF or PFA, moulded directly on to the cast iron casing shell (ILS Integrated Lining System), thus granting optimal grip even in
- vacuum situations. The lining technology combines the optimal mechanical resistance of a metallic casing with the high corrosion resistance of the plastic material in contact with the
- liquid.Thanks to its moulding technology, CDR UTN-L pumps can resist to temperatures up to 120C and pressures up to16 bar.
- Bushings are available in pure ceramic, SiC and graphite, thus offering a solution to all possible application problems. The power transmission through magnetic coupling grants sealless zero leakage performances for
We have distributed various types of pump products to well-known companies in the world, one of them is a palm oil processing factory. The service of purchasing CDR UTN L products, you can contact directly to PT Victorindo authorized distributor. We work directly with companies that produce UTN L CDR, so the product is original and of good quality. You do not need to worry if there are problems with these tools in the future because we also prepare reliable technicians to service or repair the equipment.