PT. Victorindo is one of the distributors of various companies that provides all types of valves and pumps for palm oil mills.
One type of pump in our distributor, namely the UTS CDR pump. The UTS CDR pump is a long-pair, single-stage unit, with a magnetic drive clutch, providing a pump solution that is truly minimal from obstacles to use at the most difficult performance.
This pump is designed in accordance with international standards ISO 2858 and DIN 24256. Units are available and are made from materials that are Stainless Steel and Special Metals. This centrifugal pump has a Samarium Cobalt magnet that allows pumping of liquids with high density without causing torque problems. This pump has the Silicon Carbide Bushes standard as standard, with others regarding bearing options according to individual applications.
The magnetic drive clutch, designed with a special bearing design that benefits the user with planned Intermediate Maintenance (MTBPM) that can be extended and produced, thereby reducing maintenance costs. In addition, emissions are completely eliminated by design without sealless. Impeller provides very low NPSHr requirements, so this pump can be used in a variety of applications.
All rotation pumps are designed to provide maintenance and overhaul in the simplest possible location, while maximum exchange of parts reduces stock levels. This pump meets European requirements for applications in potentially explosive atmospheres (Ateks 100a).
The UTS CDR pump product from Ingesroll Rand has interesting characteristics and features because it is made of special metal materials and modern models. And much in demand in the market. This centrifugal pump has the following specifications:
- UTS pumps are long-coupled, single stage, centrifugal pump units, with magnetic drive coupling, granting a totally sealless pump solution for the most arduous of duties.
- They are designed in accordance with international standards ISO 2858 and DIN 24256.The units are available in Stainless Steel and Special Alloys.
- They feature Samarium Cobalt magnets that allow pumping high density liquids without any torque problems. The units feature Silicon Carbide bushes as standard, with other
- bearing options to suit individual applications.
- The magnetic drive coupling, along with the particular bearing design benefit the user with extended Mean Time Between Planned Maintenance (MTBPM), resulting in
- reduced maintenance costs.
- Moreover, emissions are totally eliminated by the sealless design. The impeller grants very low NPSHr requirements, allowing the units to be used on a wide range of applications.
- The whole rotating assembly is designed to grant on site maintenance and overhaul as simple as possible, while maximum parts interchangeability reduces stock level
- at site. The units comply with European requirements for application in potentially explosive atmospheres (Atex 100a Directive)
If you are looking for UTS CDR pump products, we are the solution for you. We from PT Victorindo serve the purchase of UTS CDR products. You can contact directly to the distributor PT Victorindo. We work directly with companies that produce UTS CDR, so the product is original and of good quality. For the sake of maintaining customer satisfaction. You do not need to worry if there are problems with these tools in the future because we also prepare reliable technicians to service or repair the equipment.