One of the centrifugal pumps needed in the palm oil industry is a single stage centrifugal pump. If it is true that you currently need a single stage type centrifugal pump then the product that can be searched is CDR – ETN. This single stage centrifugal pump is offered by the Victorindo Group. Of course Victorindo Group offers this type of centrifugal pump with various advantages that may not be found in centrifugal pumps from other providers. We also provide various types of oil palm valves, pumps and pumps.
Single Stage Centrifugal Pump
Centrifugal pumpitself is a pump in charge of converting kinetic energy into potential. Centrifugal pumps are usually needed in industry, any industry. Because many industries require centrifugal pumps, several centrifugal pumps are offered at once based on their type. Is it distinguished based on the direction of the impeller exit, discharge pressure, capacity, number of impellers, to the direction of the shaft. How many types of centrifugal pumps at once deliberately offered to meet many industrial activities.
One type of centrifugal pump is a single stage centrifugal pump. This type of pump is varied based on the number of impellers in the centrifugal pump itself. For those of you who don’t quite understand, a single stage centrifugal pump is a centrifugal pump which has one impeller for one case only. Impeller is part of a centrifugal pump that rotates inside the casing so that energy changes occur.
CDR – ETN
CDR – ETN is a single-stage type centrifugal pump offered by the Victorindo Group. Once again, this pump is offered with advantages not found in centrifugal pumps offered by other companies. You as someone who needs this product must know its specifications.
CDR – ETN work as it should, which is to rotate an impeller inside a case so that the kinetic energy changes into potential energy.
The product offered by the Victorindo group is a new breakthrough that makes this pump automatically protect corrosion in the metal shell directly. Its grip is definitely optimal because the nature of the pump is more mechanically resistant. The coefficient of friction is also low because it is equipped with the exclusive CDR FTC balancing technology.
Internal magnet that functions as a full thrust control makes this pump also continues to survive from dry conditions for up to 1 hour. Although much is needed in the palm oil industry, these pumps are also compatible with other industries. One of the main reasons is that this centrifugal pump has been equipped with technology that makes it survive even when rubbing against an aggressive or abrasive liquid. In addition, this single stage centrifugal pump is also equipped with neodymium-iron-boron to ensure there are no leaks.
For a review of this product’s comparison with others, you can look at the following table:
|CDR – ETN
|Other centrifugal pumps
|ILS technology with PP / PFA
|plastic and vinyl
|80m3 per hour
|0.75 to 18.5kw
|a maximum of 20 bars
In general these pumps have a summary of the following specifications:
- The renewed ETN-Lined pumps are singlestage, magnetic driven, centrifugal pumps in closecoupled execution. ETN-Lined pumps are available both inPP+GF and ETFE. The pump casing
- is integrali lined,manufactured with the CDR ILS (Integral Lined System) technology. This is a particular transfer moulding technology that allows to mould the corrosion resistant layer
- directly on the metallic shell, providing optimal grip as well as elevated mechanical and corrosion resistance. The LF Graphite bush configuration, with its low friction coefficient,
- combined with CDR FTC exclusive balancing system of the internal magnet (Full Thrust Control), allow to withstand occasional dry running periods up to one hour. On the other hand,
- the SiC version allows the use of ETN-Lined pumps with particularly aggressive and abrasive liquids. The magnetic coupling with neodymium-iron-boron magnets insures a
- sealless, zero-leakage pumping solution. Last but not least, ETN-Lined pumps feature a most appealing price/quality level for both end users and OEMs.
You can entrust your need for this CDR-ETN pump to a distributor of PT. Victorindo Pratama Mandiri if you want to order this one product.
For further information, please contact the contact below:
Phone: +62 618 8809 911
FB: Victorindo Group