PT. Victorindo is one of the companies that provides various types of steam, valve, and palm oil mill pumps, one of which is the UCN-L CDR pump
The UCN-L CDR (Centrifugal Pump End Suction) is a single stage horizontal setrifugal pump equipped with conventional mechanical seals. This type of pump is connected to the motor through a clutch with spacer (pull out execution). The outside of this pump has a thermoplastic coating such as PP, PVDF, or PVA, printed directly on a cast iron mold (ILS Integrated Lining System) so as to provide a firm grip even in vacuum conditions. This lining technology combines optimal mechanical resistance of metal casings with high corrosion resistance from plastic materials that come in contact with liquids.
Pump type CDR UCN-L has a resistance to temperatures of 120oC and pressures up to 16 bar. This pump can also be installed various types of mechanical seals, single, double and cartridge. In addition to the common seals, there are special offers, namely FC 35 seals that are designed with focus and urgency. With these features make this pump has a resistance from turbid liquids. The high-tech UCN-L CDR pump so that it has difficult and crucial tasks, such as corrosive, toxic, smelly, radioactive, sterile, and flammable liquids. Therefore this pump because it is made of quality material and seal that is very calculated.
This UCN-L CDR product from Ingesroll Rand has interesting characteristics and is also elegantly and modernly designed. Attractive and modern models are also efficient at making this tool desired by world companies.
- UCN-L pumps are single stage, horizontal centrifugal pumps with conventional mechanical sealing. They are connected to the motor through a coupling with spacers (back pull out execution) and are
- mounted on a base-plate complying with international standards DIN 24256 and ISO 2858.
- The pump casing features a thermoplastic internal layer in PP, PVDF or PFA, moulded directly on to the cast iron casing shell (ILS Integrated Lining System), thus granting optimal grip even in vacuum situations. The
- lining technology combines the optimal mechanical resistance of a metallic casing with the high corrosion resistance of the plastic material in contact with the liquid. Thanks to its moulding technology,
- CDR UCN-L pumps can resist to temperatures up to 120�C and pressures up to16 bar.
- UCN-L pumps can mount different types of single, double and cartridge mechanical seals: Besides the most common seals, CDR offers its own FC 35 seal, that has been engineered focusing on the exigencies
- of corrosive dirty liquids.
- Shaft and bearings according to ISO 5199, closed, open and open recessed impellers, all benefiting of CDR unique impeller blocking system, conic stuffing box with anti-abrasion devices and leakage protection options make the High-Tech UCN-L pump most appalling for the most arduous duties. UCN-L
- pumps are the optimal solution when handling with corrosive, toxic, badsmelling, radioactive, sterile and inflammable liquids.
If you want to find Ingersoll Rand products, you can contact directly to the distributor PT Victorindo. Our company is a distributor of Ingersoll Rand products with high quality goods, one of which is the UCN-L CDR. You do not need to worry if there are problems with these tools in the future because we also prepare reliable technicians to service or repair the equipment.